April 04, 2009

Home, safe and sound! Totally uneventful trip back, except that the 747 we flew from Bangkok to Tokyo had really bad sound on their movies, so now I've seen "Quantum of Solace", but couldn't follow the dialouge at all, so I have no idea what it's about.

All in all, it's been a little depressing to be back. At the point I was getting off the plane in Narita, I seriously believed, just for a moment, that someone had turned up the air-conditioner WAY too high. Then I remembered where I was, and a cold, bitterness settled upon my heart that matched the weather outside.
(sigh)
I think I may have been designed to live in a tropical country.

Check back--pics to come soon.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Southern California has a fairly tropical climate :) Maybe not quite like Thailand, but much warmer that Japan.